Full service small to mid-sized law firm is seeking a Corporate Attorney for an ongoing assignment. The Firm’s Corporate department handles mergers and acquisitions, IPO’s, executive employment and severance arrangements, joint ventures, and licensing agreements within a wide span on industries. The ideal candidate will be admitted and in good standing to the New York State Bar Association with 5+ years Corporate transactional experience. Experience handling the corporate aspects of real estate closings a plus! Pay rate is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Admitted and in good standing to the New York State Bar Association
- 5+ years’ Corporate transactional experience
- Real Estate experience a plus but not necessary
- Start Date: Location: Midtown Manhattan
- Travel Required:
- Education Required: JD – Admitted to the New York State Bar