Large global law firm in Washington, D.C. is seeking an Executive Assistant to join their Global Law and Public Policy team. The ideal candidate has experience with scheduling and protocol support for an Ambassador or Congress/Senate member. This position involves providing primary support to former Ambassador(s) by maintaining official schedules, travel plans, and related records; preparing travel visas as necessary; and planning and managing protocol aspects of official events hosted by the Ambassador(s). This is full-time, permanent position paying a salary in the 80K range. Respect for confidentiality and cultural diversity is a must.
- 2 year degree
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to maintain a range of contacts
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Typing a minimum of 60 WPM
- Salary: 80K
- Start Date: Location: Washington, D.C.
- Travel Required:
- Education Required: 2 year degree