Senior International Trade Paralegal
A prominent law firm is seeking a Senior International Trade Paralegal that will be working with the International Trade group.
The responsibilities include:
- Monitoring filings of trade-related actions in the U.S. agencies and abroad;
- Drafting and filing applications for access to business proprietary information and other documents pertaining to APOs and JPOs.
- Perform document review for Import, Export and FCPA investigations and monitor International Trade Commissions public dockets, as well as, US Trade Website, Federal Registration Notices, Federal Circuit and Slip Opinions.
- Also assisting attorneys with interviews of personnel for investigations, preparing and analyzing import/export data and communicating with clients regarding necessary documents and company information.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- A paralegal certificate is preferred.
- Must have 5-7 years of experience and substantive customs knowledge.
- Must have advance Excel skills in order to perform large classification, entry and Free Trade Agreement document reviews
- Salary: Based on experience
- Start Date: Location: Washington D.C.
- Travel Required:
- Education Required: