Senior Trademark Paralegal
Large national law firm in Washington, D.C. is seeking a Senior Trademark Paralegal to join their team. The ideal candidate has at least 15 years of Trademark Prosecution experience. The Senior Trademark Paralegal will assist attorneys with the management of foreign and domestic trademark portfolios. This position involves maintaining a docket of prosecution deadlines, reviewing office actions and summarizing issues for attorneys, drafting communications with clients and foreign associates, performing trademark searches and draft findings, drafting filing instructions for trademark applications, maintaining accurate charts of clients’ prosecution matters, and other related duties as needed. This is a permanent, full-time position paying a salary commensurate with experience. Strong attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment is a must.
- 15+ years’ Trademark Prosecution experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Paralegal certificate from an ABA qualified program preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong technical skills (MS Office)
- Salary: Based on experience
- Start Date: Location: Washington, D.C.
- Travel Required:
- Education Required: Bachelor’s degree