Prominent Law firm seeks a trademark paralegal to handle all aspects of U.S. and foreign trademark prosecution. Working hours are 9:30AM-5:30PM with flexibility for overtime.
Responsibilities include :
USPTO filings of all types (new applications, SOUs, post-registration filings, assignments, TTAB matters, etc.) as well as foreign prosecution, worldwide assignment projects, legalization of documents, preparation of cost estimates for clients and other assistance as required. The ideal candidate will have an extensive knowledge base of trademark law, prior law firm experience, docketing knowledge and be energetic, flexible and detail-oriented.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; paralegal certificate is a plus.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of work experience in trademark prosecution.
- Working knowledge of CPi is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Start Date: Location: Midtown NYC
- Travel Required:
- Education Required: